Mirrabooka Manager Position
Applicants must enjoy a fast paced, dynamic environment to showcase their amazing sales ability, vibrant personality and strong leadership skills. Ideally you are already in a similar role with a minimum of 6 months experience. The role requires a highly capable individual who is both a leader and a team player with a proven track record in retail.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Team leadership, management and administration
- Meeting targets and KPI’s
- Maintaining merchandising standards
- Stock management/ Inventory control
- Creating a culture that delivers the highest standards of customer service
To be considered for this role you should demonstrate the following:
- The ability to drive sales and achieve targets
- Team leadership and development skills
- Multi-tasking and problem solving ability
- A highly driven, self-motivated approach
- The confidence to be fully accountable for your store
- Exceptional people skills
Working at Red Dot is more than just a job. It’s also a family and a lifestyle. Each individual working at Red Dot is integral to our overall success and in recognition of this we offer excellent benefits including an attractive salary and bonus program, personal development and a generous team discount. If you are interested in joining Red Dot in these positions, please apply below and select Mirrabooka as the location. Due to the high level of response we receive to our advertisements only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Good luck!