- The large triangular tool defines wide inclined areas. Shape and position features with the flat round end.
- This sharp angled ribbon tool carves out clay in hard to reach places. The wooden tool end incises fine lines.
- Create uniform indentations with the curved ribbon blade. Produce level surfaces with the wide flat paddle tool.
- Remove clay and form even shapes with the ribbon tool. Make fine details and texture with the flat rounded end.
- Use this small flat ribbon tool to cut and level clay. The wooden end shapes, smoothes and carves.
- Define large areas and regulate clay thickness with this ribbon tool. Slice small objects and make linear marks with the wide wooden end.
*Availability and photos of stock shown are only a representation of styles and sizes which may vary from store to store. While stocks last. Items may not be available in certain stores due to store or item size
We currently only offer online Click & Collect on our Framed Prints, no other online sales can be processed at this time.