- The large triangular tool defines wide inclined areas. Shape and position features with the flat round end.
- This sharp angled ribbon tool carves out clay in hard to reach places. The wooden tool end incises fine lines.
- Create uniform indentations with the curved ribbon blade. Produce level surfaces with the wide flat paddle tool.
- Remove clay and form even shapes with the ribbon tool. Make fine details and texture with the flat rounded end.
- Use this small flat ribbon tool to cut and level clay. The wooden end shapes, smoothes and carves.
- Define large areas and regulate clay thickness with this ribbon tool. Slice small objects and make linear marks with the wide wooden end.
*Availability and photos of stock shown are only a representation of styles and sizes which may vary from store to store. While stocks last. Items may not be available in certain stores due to store or item size