- 4 Graphite pencils - 4 different grades to create a variety of shades of grey. Superb for detailed drawings.
- 4 Hard Pastels - Excellent for loose expressive life drawing. May be sharpened with the sand paper for small details or used on the side for broad areas.
- 1 Eraser - Erases graphite cleanly and can be used to reveal highlights in pastel sketches,.
- 1 Sharpener - Brings all your sketching pencils to a sharp point.
- 1 Sandpaper Block - Can be used to quickly bring back the point of your graphite pencils with a few small strokes on the sandpaper. Also great to produce a point on hard pastels for details.
- 1 Blending Stump - Made of soft paper and is used to blend large areas of pastel.
- 1 Tortillion - Made of spiral wound paper and is used to blend small areas of pastel and to add small details.
*Availability and photos of stock shown are only a representation of styles and sizes which may vary from store to store. While stocks last. Items may not be available in certain stores due to store or item size