- Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end. The Spearhead end cuts small straight lines and is perfect for creating fine details. This small metal brush creates multiple fine textured marks.
- Remove clay in square in large flat areas with the open loop end. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
- These tool ends are the perfect size for hand drilling holes for salt and pepper shakers in green ware.
- The needle point end is ideal for placing delicate objects or scratching in fine details. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
- This tool is often referred to as a spoolie. It is great for cleaning rough spots on green ware in delicate or hard to reach places.
- The curved tool has a small sharp blade which is great for removing small areas with straight edges. The angled end is great for cutting small detailed areas.
- The angled tool is invaluable for flattening areas in hard to reach places. The needle point can create small holes, texture marks or can assist in placement of small objects.
- Use the slightly forked end to create wood like texture or sgraffito effects. Spearhead ends cuts small straight lines and etches fine details.
- The curved blade with the flat end lifts small areas with straight edges. Use the slightly forked end to create wood like texture or sgraffito effects.
- The curved blade cuts, carves and smoothes clay. The large spearhead blade is great for deepening details and making longer cuts.
*Availability and photos of stock shown are only a representation of styles and sizes which may vary from store to store. While stocks last. Items may not be available in certain stores due to store or item size
We currently only offer online Click & Collect on our Framed Prints, no other online sales can be processed at this time.